Learn How to Job Search, Explore Careers and Get Educated!
Haven’t Job Searched in a While? (or Ever?)
- Need pointers? Start with How to Job Search for guidance on everything from resumes to interviews to employer research and to finding job leads online. The first article, How to Use The Internet in Your Job Search helps you get going quickly.
- Unsure what kind of job or career you want? Explore Career Options points to all kinds of career tools, including our own Career Research Center with detailed employment and education summaries for each line of work.
- Need to talk to someone? Check our list of Networking and Support Groups resources to help you locate Counselors, Coaches, and Mentors.
- Just want to find lists of recruiters or job sites? Head to our list of Sites with Job Listings for pointers to job banks, executive seach firms, recruiters and staffing firms for all 50 states.
Why Use Our Career Resources?
- Links to over 1600 high-quality resources hand picked by Riley editors
- Ten major categories of guidance
- Continual updates and additions
What Do Career Pros Say about our Career Resources?
“This is the best by far. If I could only go to one gateway job site on the Web, this would be it.” — Richard Bolles, JobHuntersBible.com “For well over a decade, The Riley Guide has been the right place to start your job search.” — Eric Shannon, Online Recruiting News “I have referred hundreds of professionals to The Riley Guide over the last 7 years – by far it’s the BEST source of easy to reference information for all things career-related! All the top career services professionals know that The Riley Guide is the first place to go when you need that silver bullet … that key piece of information.” – Mary Elizabeth Bradford, Texas Executive Resume Writer “The Riley Guide is an essential resource for both recruiters and candidates and the personal support given is truly impeccable” — Stephen Grant, Managing Director, Cititec IT Recruitment